This recipe serves 1.
WHAT YOU NEED
* 150g trout, cut into smaller pieces
* 1/5 a leek, sliced in strips
* 1 handfull kale, sliced in strips
* 1 handfull fennel, cut in smaller pieces
* 1 garlic, minzed
* Juice from 1 lime
* 1 can of coconut milk
* 1 topped tsp vegetable stock powder
* 1 small piece of ginger, grated
* Maldon salt
* Chili flakes
* 1 tsp Anapurna Curry
WHAT YOU DO
Start with sliced leek, minded garlic, cut fennel and kale with a dash of oil in a hot pan.
Let it get tender.
Mix in the stock powder and grated ginger and then add the lemon juice.
Let the vegetables soak up the fluid before adding the coconut milk.
Add two pinches of, my favorite, Maldon salt and a pinch of chili flakes.
When you`re happy with the taste of your sauce (if it`s too sour for your taste just add a little sugar), add the pieces of fish and let it simmer of the heat for about five minutes.
Sprinkle a bit of fennel herbs over the fish and serve with basmati rice.